round

Alice : I was on vacation last week and spent some time decorating the new shelves my Dad build up for me. I love this round light holder my Mom bought me. The story of this light holder is kind of funny : we were in a shop and i spotted this little gem. I asked boldly my Mom to offer this to me (i didn't have my purse), knowing the answer would certainly be no. But i was surprised because she said yes ! LOL I guess you always have to try !!!!


Krystal: My husband and I found a new local coffee shop that we had never tried in Trinidad, Ca. We decided to share a mocha and it tasked as pretty as it looks! This place was interesting because they don't use any paper or plastic cups. You have to either bring your own or you use one of theirs. We loved their mugs and the concept. We choose to sit outside on this beautiful day.

 Gabi: both kids love to spin on this "spinning wheel" at the playground. Their legs always hang in the air and they giggle and laugh and just enjoy being kids. I bet in a few years they won't remember what they got for a certain Birthday but they will definitely remember all those joyful moments spent going around and around and having fun together.

2 comments:

  1. Alice, the candle holder is so beautiful! Good that your mom helped out ;)

    Krystal, I love that they are paper cups free! Coffee tastes the best from a real mug anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! I'm sorry I missed this prompt. I am back in action for next week though.

    ReplyDelete