purple

Gabi: plants make me happy. Especially those ones I have for several years and which haven't given up on my green-thumb skills.

Krystal:  These beauties are starting to open up in my front yard. They are staring me down each day when I walk out or to my front door. I am not complaining. 

 Harmony: This was harder than I thought. I love purple and have so much of it that narrowing it down to 1 thing took a lot of thought. This necklace represents my family; it wasn't so hard after all.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what you are going to pick from your favorite purple stash, Harmony ;) The necklace is beautiful!

    I wouldn't complain either, Krystal! We are back in rain so we have to wait for the beautiful sunny days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me happy. Yay for purple!

    ReplyDelete