our new contributor

I can honestly say, that even after 6 months,  I look forward to every Wednesday to find out what Harmony comes up with for our weekly theme. I always hit the preview button way before the release so I can take a peek at her photo (please don't tell her ;) ). And of course she loves to keep me waiting as long as possible.

We started this blog as an outlet for capturing motherhood through photos. As you have probably noticed, a new contributor has joined our weekly prompts last week. Her name is Krystal and she is really sweet and friendly girl, as you will find out too! And no, she isn't mom but we love having her anyway! She will definitely bring a little bit different approach to our themes and it will make it even more fun!

Welcome aboard, Krystal!

Harmony and I thought it might be fun to let Krystal tell us a few things about herself, so here it goes:


:: describe yourself in 5 words 
- happy, ambitious, inspiring, helpful, energetic

:: what is your favorite thing about taking pictures?
-In high school, I started taking pictures because I was doing so many things that I would forget about the little things in life that were fun and made me happy. Now, ten years later, I am still taking pictures and lots of them! I love to scrapbook, so a lot of my pictures end up in their. However, taking pictures is fun for me because of two things. One, it the main reason I started. I love looking back at photos and remember those moments. I get to share those moments and stories with people who are interested through the pictures I take. Secondly, it's artistic and fun. I love taking pictures with different angles, lighting, exposure, etc. Taking pictures with an artistic mind frame makes it so much more enjoyable.

:: if you had a superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it?
-Is time traveling a superpower? I'm going to go with that because that is what I would choose if I could! How fun (and scary!) would it be to go back in time or forward. Wow- just thinking about it gives me chills.

:: what are you hobbies?
-I have more hobbies than hours in the day. Here are a few: photography, scrapbooking, gardening, school & learning, reading, drinking coffee, writing & journaling, and so much more.

::  one random fact about yourself
-I play the ukulele! And I LOVE it!


I'm really looking forward to see Krystal's photos since now on.  So please help us to welcome Krystal!


Note: If any of you, our viewers, is interested in joining our weekly themes as a guest or a regular contributor, please leave a message in the comments section with your email address or you can contact me or Harmony through emails available on our blogs.

~ Gabi

2 comments:

  1. time travel is SO a superpower!
    I have a bit of hobby ADHD myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time traveling would be AWESOME!
    I hear ya on the more hobbies than hours, Krystal!

    And you are in a good company over here because I think Harmony and I share most of your hobbies as well :)

    ReplyDelete